Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Day To Myself!

After weeks of worrying about my son and his surgeries( those are over now) I woke up yesterday morning and just felt crappy.  I mean there is no other way to explain it then crappy. I knew it was time for me to take a day to myself. So I dropped the kids off at daycare, yes I did not go to work but they went to daycare (time to judge), then came home and went back to bed. I slept and then got up and had lunch and did some things  around the house and took a shower. I adore my kids and my husband but every once in a while I need a day where I am not being asked for more goldfish and juice or asking my two year old every 10 minutes if she needs to go pee-pee in the potty. I needed a day of silence and reruns of the Real Housewives!
As mothers we wear so many hats and just run ourselves to the ground, so to stay on top of my game I need to recharge my batteries every once in a while, granted I would much rather do that at a spa some where. So all the ladies out there take time for yourself, it is so important to do that.  I feel it makes me a better mother in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment