Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where has this been these last 5 months?

While surfing the internet yesterday I came across this wonderful new product. It is not out on the market yet, but I am sure anything from this company is great. I know from experience that while up at 3:00 am  with a screaming hungry baby that will only stop because you are holding her that making a bottle with one hand is possible but not a great idea. This new machine allows you to make a bottle with one hand, warm a bottle, warm up food and it is SELF cleaning.  Plus I love the look of it. It would certainly make my counter top look alot neater considering I have all of these items on seperatly on my counter.
Check  it out online at http://webapps.easy2.com/cm2/flash/generic_index.asp?page_id=36102171

No comments:

Post a Comment