Monday, April 29, 2013

Leaving!

So this weds I am getting on a plane and flying to New York City for two days. Normally this would be no big deal except for the fact that this will be the first time I have left my children since they were born. I am leaving them in very capable hands (my husband) but its weird to think I will not be there to put them to bed or to get them up. Then I start to think will I be able to enjoy my trip if I am worrying about them. Like I said I have all the faith in the world that they will be fine with my husband, but I still worry. I have thought about this for a while. How fun it would be to get away, to sleep in to be care free again. However I think I forgot how to do that. I am sure I will pop up out of bed at 7:00 like usual and think I need to get the kids up and ready or at 4:30 feel like I need to be some where(picking kids up).  I hope not but I probably will. So I am curious to hear how some of you handled this first separation from your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment